Monday, October 10, 2011

I was awarded a Blog Award!!!!!!

Well what a lovely surprise last Thursday morning to check my messages and get a note from a fellow CTMH consultant Karen Day that she had awarded me a Liebster Blog Award! Thank you Karen, I'm so honoured! Please visit her blog by clicking HERE.

It's taken me longer than it should have to fulfill my end of of the rules to accept this award, between technical issues with my Internet connection and Thanksgiving, but I think I'm ready to go now!

The award is to recognize blogs that have fewer than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word for "beloved" or "favorite".



Here are the rules to accept this award:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!



So here's my top 5 pick--in no particular order. These girls have all inspired me in one way or another and I have noted some of the things that I love about their blogs but those little snippets are just part of the picture, and I hope you take the time to check out their blogs and leave them a little love!

 
Twyla -she has some terrific altered art ideas on her blog! Be sure to check it out.  
Karen  -she posts themed quotes regularly and I love the inspiration.
Rosalynd  -she has a great mix of layouts and cards. Lots to look at.
Paige  -she has some terrific tutorials on her blog.
Joanne -she won 2nd place at a regional competition for her mini album, and there so much more to see.

Thank you ladies for all the inspiration and be sure to pass on the Liebster!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you Carolyn for the Liebster Award. I feel very honoured. I am now a follower of your blog. I am not very good at the computer thing, but perhaps you could email me and help me follow the rules above. I would love to award some others for their wonderful creativity. Thank you
    jojay@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Carolyn. Your instructions were great and easy to follow. I have passed on the Liebster Award to some wonderful scrapbookers and papercrafters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn -

    You are such a sweetie! Thank you so much for the award! I'll follow the rules and pass it along this week.

    Paige

    ReplyDelete