Saturday, November 5, 2011

Family

Although this layout is not a brand new creation, I have not posted it to my blog yet, so wanted to share it with you. Not only because I love the layout, but also because it highlights the 12" Flip Flaps that can turn any ordinary layout into a mini album within an album. I find myself grabbing my Flip Flaps, both the full page 12" and the 4"x6" ones, on a regular basis to add layers (and more pictures) to my layouts.

The challenge over at Frosted Designs this week is Family, which was my inspiration to get this layout posted.

Here's the cover of the layout, with the Flip Flaps closed. I used one 8"x12" and one 4"x12" Flip Flap. (sorry for the glare, but the pictures had to be taken with the layout in the page protector for you to appreciate the use of the Flip Flaps)

I used the Abracadabra layout from the Magic book, as my inspiration for this layout.


This next shot shows you the layout with the flaps open.

 Supply's used
-Grace paper pack (retired)
-Flip Flaps
-Filigree Charms (metal flower brads)
-Sassy Strands (retired)
-Pewter brads 
-Garden Green Ink pad
-Chocolate grosgrain ribbon
-Assorted chipboard alpha (non CTMH)
-Flower Chipboard (non CTMH)
-Paint (Making Memories)
-Magic how to book

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful FAMILY!!! I love the accents you used, and sill the photos are the focus! I hope you'll join us again at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is beautiful. I love the Flip Flap idea. I will have to check those out. Thanks so much for joining us for a challenge over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work...You done the family challenge really well.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Frosted Designs. I hope that you enjoyed the challenge

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete