Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Cards & Tags

I will again be a vendor at Scraptopia in beautiful Muskoka on Nov 18-20th this fall. I decided to do something a little different and designed a card class and a tag class to be offered on the weekend. There will be 3 cards to make, using a variety of techniques and products. The cost for this mini card class is $5. All you need to bring is your adhesive, everything else you need will be supplied.






The Tag class will consist of 5 tags, and the cost for this class will be $3.






If you are attending Scraptopia on Nov 18-20th and would like to do either of these classes please send me an e-mail at , scrapnyapwithcarolyn@gmail.com to let me know you are interested so that I can come prepared.

Thanks for stopping by to visit.

2 comments: