Monday, April 2, 2012

Scrap n Yap all day with me!!!

I just got back from Scraptopia yesterday and had such a wonderful weekend scrappin and yappin, that I'm ready to do it again!!! I will be posting some of my creations from the weekend over the next few days, so be sure to come back and check them out!

My family might protest if I go away for a whole weekend again so soon, so I thought I would set up an all day scrap instead.

When: Saturday May 5th, 2012
Where: Elmvale Lions Hall
Time: 9am to midnight (or as long as you last)
How much: $15 per person
Whats included: Coffee and Tea--brown bag your lunch, and if interested you can throw some money into the pot and we will order pizza for dinner.

This is a "just scrappin" day. No frills, no interuptions. Space is limited to 30!

Here's what you need to do;
1-send me an e-mail and let me know if you are attending (I will add you to the list)
2-get me your money (secure your spot with payment....cash, cheque or e-mail money transfer)
3-show up and have fun!

Hope you can make it!
Carolyn Crowe
Close to My Heart
Independant Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment