Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Heart 2 Heart challenge-cardstock only.

I'm a little slow getting going on this one, but wanted to get this layout in the Heart 2 Heart challenge. The challenge was to use cardstock only--no pattern paper, and at least 3 colours of cardstock! So here it is, my entry. 
-Ocean cardstock (retired)
-black cardstock
-white carstock
-Giggle Caps alpha stamp set
-Puncuation stamp set
-Ticket tags stamp set
-Legendary Moments stamp set
-Black stazon ink
-Hexagon cutting system (Creative Memories)



1 comment:

  1. Carolyn: I used one Die Cut Kraft Card from CTMH. Cut it in half horizontally. Glued the two, non-flap, ends (overlapped) together, folded each section like an accordian, to make 3 x 3 pages. Then added paper, embellies and taped just the ends of the flaps to make pockets. I used the Lucky paper pack. If you need more info, please email me at jojay@shaw.ca
    I am now following your blog and hope you will do the same with mine. Thanks for looking and asking.

    ReplyDelete