Monday, October 8, 2012

Card class at Scraptopia

Hello,
Your absentee blogger signing in here!!! Wow, I'm a little embarrassed to see it's been soooo long since I posted anything! It was a very busy summer--well and fall to I guess, seen as it's Thanksgiving Monday here in Canada, as well as the fact that I spent the day in my scrap room creating Christmas cards for my card class at Scraptopia in Nov.

So without further delay, here are the 3 cards I will be offering in the class. The cost is $5, and all you have to supply is the basic tools, and adhesive. All the cutting will be pre-done. You'll simply watch how each card is done, then rotate through the stations and make your creations.

If you are attending Scraptopia in Muskoka this Nov and would like to sign up for the class, send me an e-mail at scrapnyapwithcarolyn@gmail.com, and get your name on the list. Space is limited to 20 for this class.

Also let me know if there is anything you would like to order for Scraptopia, send me an e-mail and I will make sure to have it there for you! It's simply that easy.

The floating ornament card; learn how to stamp using 2 colours on the same stamp.

The Cardinal card; relive the joy of colouring!

 
The "special" gift card; enjoy seeing how easy our new exclusive Cricut "Artiste" Cartridge makes cards! 

 
a peek at the inside of the Gift Card-card.
 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment