Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Name banner

Wanted to share with you this banner that my daughter and I made for one of her friends. This friends mother claims to not be "crafty" ( I haven't been able to convert her yet!!!), so where most of my daughters friends have had a name banner made for them, this friend didn't have one and had mentioned wanting one--so we thought it would be a perfect Birthday gift.
Please excuse the blurry pics--forgot to take pictures until we went to wrap the gift, so just took some quick shots while hubby held it up for me.

The base for each circle is actually beer coasters....you know the kind that bars and some restaurants put on the table for your drink! They make the perfect sturdy base, and best of all, I get them for free!!!

Most of the products are not CTMH with a few exceptions........

The bling brad on the T (love those things!) And the Colonial white flower on the E.




that adorable butterfly on the A--I inked it up with some sweet leaf and pansy purple ink.
The buttons on the N are also CTMH as well as the Bling button on the I.

This dragon fly is part of the Wooden Garden shapes from the new idea book and I inked it up with some pansy purple ink.

Thanks for looking!
Have a great day.
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn, thanks for all the inspiration. I love your blog and left you a blog award over at mine. Check it out at lorischools.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete